Enter to win in our #ColourbyNature Competition!
Simply find our #ColourbyNature post on Instagram and twitter and re-post it with a comment sharing how our colourful image fits with your mood today.
See details below...and don't forget to include #ColourbyNature in your post to enter our big prize draw!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the competition, entrants will ‘post’ a phrase, picking one of the colours displayed in the competition ‘banner’ and saying why it fits their mood today. The hashtag #ColourbyNature must also be included in the ‘post’. E.g. I am feeling Manilla today because I’m dreaming of a sandy beach #ColourbyNature.
- The Competition is running on Twitter and Instagram. For Twitter, the entrants ‘post’ must be a quoted retweet of the competition tweet. For Instagram the entrants ‘post’ must be a comment on the competition post. In ALL cases the #ColourbyNature hashtag must also be included.
- Entrants can enter several times and across both Twitter and Instagram, but there is a limit of one entry per day, per platform. There will be different themes and colour choices on the competition posts throughout the course of the competition and people are encouraged to enter each time.
- There will be one winner picked, from entries across both platforms, made within the total timeframe of the competition.
- The winner will be picked at random from the entries.
- The Competition runs for 3 weeks. It opens at 9am GMT on Wednesday 29th February 2017 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on Tuesday 21st March 2017.
- Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
- The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Lindsey Lang, agents of Lindsey Lang Design Ltd (LLD Ltd) and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
The Prize for the competition Winner is a choice of:
- a) 50% off your first 1m2 of tiles ordered and a 1hr selection session with Lindsey in her Bermondsey studio (discount alone is worth between £69 – £92)
- b) a free cushion of your choice from the Lindsey Lang website range (worth £58)
- Please note that the product selection for either prize is subject to stock availability
- Please note that if prize a) is chosen, there is a minimum tile order of 3m2 and the order will be subject to VAT and shipping charges. Lead times for tile orders are typically 4-8 weeks.
- If the winner chooses Prize ‘a)’ travel to and from the studio, plus any other related expenses, are not included in the Prize. The winner must make their own travel arrangements.
- The Prize is as stated and it cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, or other goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by Lindsey Lang, the Prize is not transferable.
- The Prize must be claimed within 3 months of the Winner being notified of their win.
- If you win any Prizes under the Competition, you consent to your entry, name, photograph and basic information about you being disclosed on LLD Ltd’s digital channels or other media.
- If Prize a) is chosen, the winner must agree to photos being taken and a short interview being conducted at the selection session. These photos and interviews will be the property of LLD Ltd, who reserves the right to use these materials in advertising, marketing, company communications or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
- In entering the Competition, you consent to your entry/entries, social media account handle and name, being shared on the LLD Ltd social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc) and website in relation to the competition. These may be used for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree that LLD Ltd may contact you in relation to the Competition.
- The Competition winners will be contacted by LLD Ltd between Wednesday 22nd March 2017 and Tuesday 28th March 2017. You must provide accurate contact details on notification.
- The Competition will be run and Prizes will be awarded at LLD Ltd’s sole discretion. LLD Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry into the Competition.
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The most up to date version will be found on the Website for the Competition duration.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, LLD Ltd and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
- any act or default of any supplier, which is beyond LLD Ltd’s reasonable control.
- LLD Ltd does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind.
- LLD Ltd shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
- You agree to indemnify LLD Ltd against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with LLD Ltd.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is in association with LLD Ltd and is in no way endorsed by Twitter or Instagram.